Addressing the ongoing human rights violations in North Korea, because 'Never Again' is too late
Larchiveum = Library + Archive + Museum
1. Digital archive of the 130,000 entries on North Korean human rights violations documented in NKDB's Unified Human Rights Database
2. Collection of resources, NGO reports, books and academic material on North Korean human rights
3. Display of information and testimonies from victims of human rights violations
4. Various online exhibitions from the history of the North Korean human rights movement to interactive simulations of defecting from North Korea
5. Showcasing activities of North Korean human rights NGOs and digital resources
6. Updates of issues, news and events related to human rights in North Korea
Museum - Directory of North Korean Human Right NGOs
Museum - Timeline of the North Korean human rights activist movement
Museum - North Korean Human Rights Incidents Calendar
Museum - Portal
Museum - North Korean Human Rights Activists
Interactive - North Korean Human Rights Events Calendar
Interactive - Idea Forum
Interactive - 'Ask Me Anything'
Interactive - 'The North Korean Me'
A mother’s letter to her son in North Korea.
Following the footsteps of the North Koreans who take the leap of faith to escape.
An interactive simulation where users have to choose their next step to determine their destiny.
A historical timeline of information dissemination efforts into North Korea from radio broadcasts, leaflets to CDs, USBs and other material.
A POW’s re-telling of his capture to North Korea, a life working in the mines in North Korea to his eventual escape and return to his home in South Korea.
Larchiveum of North Korean Human Rights strives to one day provide both an online and offline space to remember the stories of the North Korean people.
Database Center for North Korean Human Rights (NKDB) 북한인권정보센터
3rd Floor, 14 Gyeonghuigung-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
(03175) 서울 종로구 경희궁길 14, 신영빌딩 3층
TEL : 02-723-6045 E-Mail : email@example.com