On October 21st 2014, the 6th week of lecture was held.
Subject: Changes in the North Korea's human rights situation through marketplaces (장마당/Jangmadang)
Lecturer: Park In-Ho (Daily NK representative)
I. Background on the emergence of markets
1. 7.1 Economic Management Improvement Measures
2. Market pharmacists
3. Who are the people who trade in the market?
4. The operating principle of the North Korean market
5. China and the comprehensive market
6. North Korean authorities’ counter measures
II. North Korean marketization flow and the results
III. North Korean markets and the human rights issue